Browse our FREE Material:
- Criminal Thinking Module
- This criminal thinking errors manual provides definitions, corrections and examples of the most common errors in thinking.
- These criminal thinking worksheet assignments help correct the most common errors in thinking.
- Victim Awareness Module
- This victim awareness group curriculum offers a unique approach for helping develop awareness of ones victims
- Exams and Quizzes
- Criminal Thinking exams, drug abuse quizzes, etc.
- Misc Tools
- These materials include the criminal thinking errors list, irresponsible thinking tactics, group feedback forms, domestic violence and abuse wheels and more.
Our material has been developed for practitioners of the 'Criminal Thinking' and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach to change. These materials were developed as cognitive behavioral approaches to the treatment of offenders.
Cognitive behavioral therapy has been proven to be one of the most effective strategies for measurable and meaningful outcomes with the offender population. Visit our resources page to find out more about cognitive-behavioral, evidence-based research.
All primary content is available for free on our website. However, PDF versions can be purchased for a fee. The CT Exam and Drug Abuse Answer Keys are only available for a fee in order to maintain the integrity of the exams. Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed of new materials offerings!
Press our big "$" button to review and purchase all the content currently available in this "materials" section of our website in PDF format.
Or, download our catalog to be electronically invoiced
for the specific items you wish to receive: